Private Dance Lessons 1 Hour
1 Hour Private Dance Lesson are perfect for you if you ...
- want to learn at your own pace
- want to learn better and progress faster
- are getting ready for a special event
- are a beginner and get nervous dancing with other people
- are a seasoned dancer wanting to refine your dancing skills
- are celebrating a special occasion
- have a busy schedule or limited time
Latin and Ballroom Dances Available: Salsa, Tango, Swing, Rumba, Waltz, Foxtrot, Bachata, Merengue, Cha Cha and Puerto Rican Folk dancing.
Lesson Location: Dance lessons are normally at Tangueros Dance Studio.
Length of a Private Lesson: A 1 hr. is typically 50 to 55 to minutes long and 1/2 hr. lessons is 25 minutes.
Rates: For 1 or 2 people, the rate ranges from $65 hr. Private lessons for 3 or more people are also available with an additional cost. 1/2 lessons are $45 For 1 or 2 people.
How Often? It depends how good you want to become and how fast you learn. Similar to learning a sport or a new language, the more time you put into learning and practicing, the better you get. Our students generally do 1 to 2 hours of dancing a week. To help you retain information, at least one hour a week is recommended.
Schedule: Lessons are scheduled Thursdays & Friday between 5 pm to 9 pm and Saturday and Sundays between 8 am and 5 pm.
Also read the General information on this page.
By registering and attending the lessons it is understood that you have read, know and agree the Terms of Service listed on this page.